Saturday, April 11, 2015

what really happened

I have been wrestling with my conscience these last few days. Do I tell the world what REALLY happened? Or stay silent?

I will forever feel guilty if someone else has this horrible experience and I have done nothing to try to prevent it. So I feel I must come clean....


I was skiing down the last bit of snow as I said in my blog. It had been a full moon the night before, which is relevant. The fact it was Easter may be important as well.

And then.......  

an encounter. Seemed innocuous at first........


but rapidly went horribly wrong.




I apologize for my lies and deception in not coming out with the real story immediately, my guilt will follow me forever and I hope my delay in coming forth will not cause further harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment