Friday, January 29, 2010

What I want to do on my summer holidays...!




2011 - What I want to do on my summer holiday!!!    



So I think I decided what to do in 2011. I know that’s a year and a half away, but it’ll take some planning, some money, potentially a better race bike and LOTS of training. Actual training involving intervals, and the intentional pain of hill training rather than the training plan called “riding my bike a lot”, which just isn’t going to cut it. 
This year, 2010, I want to train better, ride better, teach mountain biking skills and be happy. I want to play with my dogs :o). 

NEXT year though, I want to train, run with my dogs, bike hard and harder - and in August race the Breck Epic. 
The Breck Epic takes place in August this year, and is held around the town of Breckenridge Colorado. This is another BIG race, and should be completely different than the BC bike race for me. Every day of the 6 race days begins and ends in Breckenridge. Breckenridge sits at 10,000 feet elevation...... I live at about 100 feet above sea level.....

No comments:

Post a Comment